Plans have changed a bit recently, and for reasons too boring to explain in detail I am unable to charge my computer this week, so instead of the usual lengthy story I am going to post the briefest of updates:
- The Matterhorn is currently covered in snow (more than usual), so my ascent has been bumped to the 13th of August.
- With my week opened up I went to the Vosges Mountains in France and hiked the highest peak there…
- …then cruised on down to Montreux, Switzerland where the sun finally came out! I’m fully enjoying this beautiful paradise, especially today: it’s Swiss National Day!
- You should hear from me in a few days once I reach Zurich and (hopefully) have power again.
- If you don’t follow Uneven Tenor on Facebook, you should! I post little updates there frequently, along with all the other amazing photos that didn’t fit in the blog posts.
Until next time!